WARNING: Dangerous Mastercard ecstasy pills | Soundspace

WARNING: Dangerous Mastercard ecstasy pills

soundspace, pills, ecstasy, drug culture, manchester

Police have issued a warning informing the public about Mastercard ecstasy pills. The warning comes after a teenage girl died in the early hours of the 2nd of May.

It is reported that the girl felt sick at a ‘Don’t Let Daddy Know’ event at the Victorian Warehouse in Manchester. Police are said to have arrived at around 5am, but the girl later died in hospital. The pills are pink and have the Mastercard logo pressed onto the front of them.

Greater Manchester police have warned anyone who also took the pill to have an immediate health check to ensure no further damage is done.

Helen Bell, the detective inspector, had this to say.

“We are appealing to anyone who may have taken this form of ecstasy, known as ‘MasterCard’, to get checked out urgently. Even if you took it some hours ago, this pill will still be in your system and could be seriously harming your health.”

“This is a tragic situation – the death of a young person is always devastating – but in these circumstances, it is all the more heartbreaking. My thoughts are with her family and friends at this time.”

Read More: 8 dance music documentaries you need to see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZKhBmZXJh8&w=640&h=385